What is included in a simple cremation package?
- Transfer of deceased from place of death to our establishment.
- Housing deceased in minimum container and securing in refrigerated unit. Note:A minimum container to house the deceased during the cremation process is required by Florida State Law and is included in our package. Ours is fiberboard, better known as cardboard, and can be costly at other establishments.
- Preparation and submission of all necessary documents (death certificate, burial trans. permit, Soc. Sec.)VA Benefits vary and we will assist with proper contacts.
- Cremation of deceased after a mandatory 48 hour waiting period has lapsed. Note: This 48 hour period (from time of death) is also manatory by Florida State Law.
- 1 Temporary black plastic urn with white cardboard mailer for remains to be returned to next of kin.
- 1 certified death certificate